Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: (WND) Administration Manager
Reference No.: MA – 258465
- We are currently looking for a dynamic candidate to join our team as the WND Administration Manager.
- Coach and lead team members
- Drive transformations and change management projects
- Ensuring team adheres to the standard processes and customer Specific IOP’s and monitors respective KPI’s
- Support onboarding of new team members
- Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers, and desires
- Help resolve all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
- Own customer experience. Lead the team to achieve best in class Customer Service.
You will act as team manager and be responsible for:
- Client KPI: meet the client specific KPI target.
- Enhance Customer Service
- Deliver a second to none customer service through providing client and their suppliers with certainty and reliability in their supply chain.
- Ensure high data quality and timeliness
- Increase Productivity
- Constantly find ways to work smarter and take redundancy out of the operation.
- Support and implement automation initiatives
- Reduce costs
- Drive cost leadership to provide customers with a competitive solution while at the same time securing the highest possible profit for Maersk.
- Finance results
- Optimize the business activities to enhance the overall financial results
- Issue and collect receivables timely.
We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics, with strong knowledge and expertise on developing and handling Inland/LCL/Air logistics businesses.
- Strong knowledge of local logistics operations and systems, Infrastructure, competition and local supplier markets for insourced physical products.
- Customer Service Experience, at least 4 years, with a strong customer centricity mindset.
- 5+ years of experience managing high performance and engagement teams.
- Leadership skills
- Detailed oriented
- Cost consciousness
- Stakeholder Management.
- We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade.
- Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy…
- We’re proud of our people who define our company’s industry leadership, global team culture and customer-centric focus every day.
- When you join our team you join a truly diverse, global organization in a fast-moving, values-based, work environment where you can grow on the job, create and shape our digital solutions, tap into industry-leading talent development initiatives, enjoy working with your colleagues and broaden your world view through our international job postings.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full-time employees including health, dental and vision insurance, a 401k savings plan with an employer match and paid time-off – and our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2021.