Are you looking for Workforce Group Recruitment 2018/2019 Application? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for 2018 Workforce Group Recruitment jobs vacancy? If yes, then read on now. Workforce Group is now recruiting on behalf of its clients to fill the following position here.
Read Also: Federal University Lafia Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment
Workforce Group – Our client, in the FMCG industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tricycle Sales Representative (TSR)
Reports to: Van Sales Supervisor
- Our client, is looking for ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive market place to join their Sales team.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Draw up Route plans
- Ensure proper display/merchandising of the products in neighborhood stores.
- Collect Data and reconciliation
- Ensure value chain compliance and implementation
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
Workforce Group Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Minimum of an OND or O’ level qualification
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- FMCG sales experience is as added advantage
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to drive a tricycle
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please Note: Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.