We are glad to inform you of the ongoing World Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancy? If that you are searching for a banking jobs in Nigeria and wouldn’t mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 World Bank recruitment? then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that the World Bank 2019 Recruitment Application Form is out. Below here are application guideline on how to apply for World Bank Recruitment 2019 Exercise.
Some of the most asked questions about World Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancy include:
- Is World Bank 2019 Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 World Bank Recruitment form?
- When will World Bank Recruitment 2019 Start ?
- I need World Bank 2019 Recruitment updates
- How can I apply for World Bank Recruitment 2019?.
World Bank are recruiting to fill the following position below:
||1 year 0 months
||12/31/2018 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
World Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancy Description
The Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRiN) project, with US$ 232 million financing from the International Development Association (IDA) and Global Financing Facility (GFF), aims to increase utilization of quality, cost-effective nutrition services for pregnant and lactating women, adolescent girls and children under five years of age in select areas of the Nigeria’s territory. ANRiN is the first 5-year slice of a longer-term engagement of the World Bank in Nigeria for improving nutrition outcomes in the country. It will be implemented in 12 high malnutrition burden states that represent all six geographical zones of the country.
The project is fully results based and leverages performance-based contracts with non-state actors for service delivery, performance-based financing of public sector health facilities and disbursement linked indicators (DLIs) for strengthening the stewardship role of federal and state ministries of health to plan, budget for, implement, monitor and learn from large-scale nutrition programs.
The Partnership for Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (PANRiN) and a grant each from the GFF and Power of Nutrition MDTFs will support provision of timely and high quality technical assistance to the implementing agencies of the ANRiN project.
World Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancy Objective
The objective is to support the Task Team Leader (TTL) of the ANRiN project and its supporting MDTFs with ongoing, high-quality, operational support responsive to the needs of these engagements.
World Bank Recruitment 2019 Duties and Accountabilities
The Extended Term Consultant will work closely with the Task Team for ANRiN under the guidance of the TTL, to facilitate fast-tracked implementation of ANRiN with timely technical assistance through the three MDTFs.
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders of the Bank including the HNP Global Practice (HNP GP, GHN07), Country Management Unit (CMU) and Task Team members, including fiduciary, safeguards, legal to maintain clear and open channels of communication on project implementation progress
- Prepare for, participate in and contribute to project related interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to drafting, review, presentation and filing of project-related technical and operational documentation, reports, updates
- Follow-up consistently with internal project support functions and federal and state level implementing agencies for seamless project progress
- Support Task Team to monitor implementation activities at federal and state levels (work plans, tasks, fiduciary related- financial management, procurement and disbursements and safeguards due-diligence)
- Prepare for and participate in implementation support and review missions of ANRiN including field visits
- Support Task Team to enhance the implementation capacities of the federal and state level implementing agencies through facilitated training, mentoring and review support
- Support documentation and dissemination of best practices and project learnings for various audiences at relevant forums
- Any other tasks that the TTL may request for facilitating implementation progress of ANRiN
Multi-Donor Trust Funds (PANRiN, GFF and PON)
- Prepare for, participate in and contribute to Trust Fund related interactions with external and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to drafting, review, presentation and filing of TF-related technical and operational documentation, reports, updates
World Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancy Selection Criteria
- A Postgraduate degree in social sciences, public policy, international development, management or other relevant field – OR- equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience of working in the HD sectors (Health, Education, Social Protection) and knowledge of government structures and counterparts in Nigeria will be a specific advantage
- Demonstrated technical, management and supervisory skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good computer skills (MS Office suite)
- Capacity for independently developing plans and actioning them
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight timelines in a high-performance team
- Interact persuasively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working on a World Bank supported project
- Willingness to travel extensively within Nigeria
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Other Related Jobs
Note: The selected candidate will be offered a one-year appointment, renewable for an additional one year, at the discretion of the World Bank Group, and subject to a lifetime maximum ET Appointment of two years.