World Health Organization Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal – On this publication, you will get the latest update about 2018 World Health Organization Ongoing Recruitment, Requirements involved and other important updates via World Health Organization Recruitment. This post is subject to WHO local recruitment 2018 and will be filled by persons recruited in the local commuting area of the duty station.
World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health. We are looking for talented and motivated people to attain our goal and invite you to explore the many opportunities and benefits of joining WHO.
World Health Organization are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1.) National Research Coordinator – Lassa Fever
2.) Data Manager
3.) Finance Assistant
4.) Administrative Clerk
World Health Organization Recruitment 2018 Requirements
Applicants applying for the WHO Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For WHO Recruitment 2018
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the WHO official website at www.who.int/careers/en
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For latest update regards to WHO Recruitment 2018, kindly drop your Email Address on the comment box below.