Are you looking for World Health Organization Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Creation Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2021 World Health Organization Careers? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that WHO Careers 2021 Application is currently ongoing. Right here is full guideline on how to apply for the World Health Organization Recruitment 2021 Exercise.
The World Health Organization Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies application form and the registration guide is here. This guide will show you how to register, application deadline/closing Date. World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2021 online registration application form is now out.
World Health Organization Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies Form is Here at (WHO portal) www.who.int/careers or World Health Organization (WHO). This publication is recruitment guide for World Health Organization (WHO) recruitment 2021/2022 Exercise.
We are glad to inform the general public of the ongoing World Health Organization Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies so if you are looking for how to apply for WHO Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies and Wouldn’t mind if we guide you on how to apply for World Health Organization (WHO) 2021 jobs then read further.
World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies application form is what we will be discussing here.
There are many thing you need to understand about World Health Organization (WHO) before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, World Health Organization online general 2021 recruitment is free.
Below are recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is WHO Recruiting for 2021 Starting?
- How to apply for World Health Organization (WHO) Graduate Recruitment 2021?
- Has World Health Organization Started Recruitment for 2021?
- World Health Organization (WHO) Official Recruitment Portal 2021?
- World Health Organization Recruitment 2021 Application Requirement?
- 2021 World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment Deadline
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill WHO application registration form 2021. Kindly read the full registration guidelines below:
World Health Organization (WHO) are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) National Professional Officer – Laboratory (NO-C)
2.) Infectious Hazard Management (IHM) Officer
3.) Malaria Surveillance, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – NOC
4.) State Data Assistant
5.) Relief Driver (Roaster)
6.) Administrative Assistant
World Health Organization Recruitment Required Qualifications
- Essential: Completion of University degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management and related field; preferably supplemented by a certificate in GIS.
- Desirable: training in monitoring and evaluation.
- Essential: At least 5 years experience in data management and ICT in an international organization, NGO, government agencies or any other reputable organization.
- Thorough knowledge of data management/ICT skill; strong analytical skill.
World Health Organization Recruitment Competencies
- Producing results
- Ensuring the effective use of resources
- Use of Language Skills
- Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
World Health Organization Recruitment Remuneration
WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive remuneration package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at NGN 8,200,887 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
Application Closing Date: 25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
World Health Organization Additional Information
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/ Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- This post is subject to local recruitment and will be filled by persons recruited in the local commuting area of the duty station.