ashgrove-cce.uniport.edu.ng | Ashgrove Academy CCE 2017/2018 Application Form Latest news & announcement. University of Port Harcourt College of continuing education admission into part-time degree:
This is to inform the general public that the sale of Application Forms for admission into Part-Time Degree Programme of the College of Continuing Education (CCE), University of Port-Harcourt for the 2017/2018 Academic session has commenced.
- O’Level Certificate (WAEC/NECO/GCE)
- Click on the ‘Register’ button below
- Fill the Admission form and click on the ‘Submit Application’ button.
- Please take note of the application number It will be used for further admission processing.
- Next, your application fee payment slip will be displayed.
- Please print this slip immediately and take it to any of the designated bank for payment.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY, before proceeding to any of the under listed bank for payment anywhere in Nigeria:
- Fidelity Bank (Nationwide)
- First Bank (Nationwide)
- United Bank for Africa (Nationwide)
- U & C Microfinance Bank (Uniport Branch)
For further inquiries please call: 08181125605, 07035441391
Admission is offered to suitably qualified candidates in September of every academic year.
During application for admission, interviews will be conducted to assess whether a student has the ability and determination to run the Accelerated 1-year programme or the Traditional 2-year A-Level programme.
As part of the process of guiding students to secure admission and scholarships, speakers will be invited from relevant agencies to talk to students on the rudiments of the programme and advise them on career path.
Admission Requirements: Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in relevant subjects (English Language and Mathematics inclusive for JUPEB candidates) in WASSCE or NECO, Cambridge “O” Level, and Cambridge IGSCE.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get an account?