Has Benignant Forte Investment Crashed? See Benignant Forte Latest News Today. Here you will find out now if Benignant Forte Investment Crashed or not.
The question of the day in everyone’s mind who made investments with Benignant Forte investment platform“has it finally crashed? Or are they coming back as they promised”? If you’re an investor on Benignant Forte or looking for Benignant Forte Latest News Today then you’re at the right place. So read further to find out now.
Benignant Forte Group may be passing through a phase but Benignant Forte CANNOT CRASH because it is NOT a Ponzi scheme.
Kindly ignore all sponsored rumors and focus on what is essential. We are all excited about the New-Benignant Forte, hope you are too.
We are gearing towards self-service at your convenience. Relax as you are about to enjoy a hassle-free Return on Investment.
All ROI’s will be paid as earlier stated and the New Benignant Forte we all wish for will definitely come to full manifestation.
Once again, we sincerely apologies for all inconveniences we caused all our esteemed investors as we kindly plead that you bear with us as we work tirelessly to resolve all issues.
You deserve more, we are aware.
And that’s why we are really working round the clock to bring more to you.Everyone would get their capitals, we assure you.
Please expect more updates coming soon as we’re working hard it’s for the better.
Also, we recently discovered huge search results as regards to ”Why Benignant Forte Investment isn’t paying any more” via our Google Search Console.
About Benignant Forte Investment
Check Also: Jumia Black Friday 2021 Sales: See How to Participate in 2021 Jumia black Friday Here
Benignant Forte Latest News Today via www.benignant.com.ng
We made promises we didn’t keep and we sincerely apologies for it. At the same time, we are confident of the result thereafter.
Payments will resume fully.
This phase is one we must go through to come out better. It’s the toughest test of will to succeed and I know it would come with so much in form of attacks and attempts at harm.
Please be consoled in six things;1. Everyone shall get their Capital back stage by stage and please we need your cooperation and I’m aware this would be a difficult commodity to ask for now but please.2. Please know that together we nurtured Benignant Forte Nig Ltd together and we would whether this period together and transparency is what we’d always bring on this route.
3. So many are already angry but please don’t bring harm to any one please for we are committed to make do our declaration.
4. Don’t bring harm to my colleagues, our brand ambassadors or supporters and those who have openly supported this brand. We have the wherewithal to repay capital back and the appeal is for you to watch us make do our commitment through the period stated in this pamphlet.
5. Please and please same cooperation you’ve given us: extend it to this period let’s get this phase done with. What’s on our table isn’t much as we’ve not collected so much. Please allow us go through this phase.
6. Some group shall receive their capital from tonight into tomorrow morning – we’d slate a schedule and update you always.
Its with a heavy heart and a wearied soul I am saying please cooperate with us through this period.
Here are some of the most asked questions on google search Related to Benignant Forte PAYMENT DELAY:
why is Benignant Forte investment not paying
- who owns Benignant Forte investment
- has Benignant Forte investment crashed
- the latest news about Benignant Forte investment
- Benignant Forte investment crashed
- has Benignant Forte investment crash
- Benignant Forte latest news
- has Benignant Forte crashed
- maxwell weli odum
- Is Benignant Forte scam
- latest news on Benignant Forte
- About Benignant Forte
- Benignant Forte latest news today
Before the investment, people were advised to invest with extra cash and not with money planned for school fees, house rent, e.t.c.
We were made to understand that the platform had a challenge of scammers hacking into people’s accounts, uploading of fake pops (proof of payment), system glitches, blocked accounts, guiders not being able to guide their downlines very well, confirmation of payments when they’ve not received payments, e.t.c. All of these led to the greatest challenges facing the platform.
The platform through its admins on telegram has been keeping hopes alive for those who still choose to hope on the platform for a great comeback, the platform is still registering new members, and payments are still ongoing for new members, withdrawal of bonuses still ongoing.
But the big question is, when are they coming back ? will they ever come back? let’s analyze these together:
1. Who is going to Invest: We all know that it’s a peer to peer investment platform and if people don’t invest, people won’t withdraw. But we are Nigerians and people love the platform better than others out there. When people finally get to be assured that the platform is back, they’ll invest, trust me, this is Nigeria. And those who are waiting to cash out will cash out, and they’ll have to recommit to cash out again and the system will get a balance once again.
Is Benignant Forte Investment Legit or Scam?
1. The founders are known. Therefore, every investor will won’t loose their funds when the platform crashes.
2. You must not recommit before you can withdraw ripe investments. This means that the platform runs on the deposits of investors.
It also means that investors will never withdraw some of the money they deposit.
3. Remember the information on their website says the platform was launched in 2019? I did a search on Whois Lookup and discovered the website was registered in October 2019.
Take a look:
CAN Benignant Forte PLATFORM CRASH OR SHUTDOWN:
Any framework can bomb however we are going to acknowledge the obvious issues here. This is the reason I said any framework can fizzle. Produce a peep at the results of the ongoing Lockdown on considerable associations. A great deal of come up short confirmation frameworks really bombed when individuals couldn’t drive to their work environments. Truly, some remote employments were done however even organizations like the CAC couldn’t process business enlistments.
Haven’t received an email yet from Benignant Forte INVESTMENT?
A large number of emails were wrong addresses.
If you have not received an email, kindly visit your branch and submit your correct email address.
For More Information You Can Call: +2349076859446 +2348051554825
From researches gathered, we learned that Benignant Forte Investment has lasted from 2020 till date
, and compared to other platforms, they still remain the best, but my advises will be that we trade with caution when investing in a scheme like these, and remove hope from Benignant Forte Investment so we don’t think too much to affect our health. If they eventually come back, it will be a piece of good news to everyone but they don’t, then we move on with life.
Please Note: Benignant.com.ng is a property of Benignant Forte Nigeria Limited, a company duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission, RC. No. 1683705. Both benignant.com.ng and Benignant Forte Nigeria Limited are legal entities in Nigeria.