Would you like to Apply for ESD Scholarship 2021/2022 online through www.edk.edu.ee? Do you want to know if you’re qualified for ESD Scholarship 2021 post graduates and undergraduate degree scholarships or not? If yes, then here’s an all round guide on how to go about the application.
In the academic year 2021/2022 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers full scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the Postgraduate Certificate program International Relations and European Integration taking place at ESD in Tallinn, from September 2021 until May 2022.
Kindly take your time and go through all the information on this page to know if you are qualified to register or not.
Well show you how to Apply online through www.edk.edu.ee now.
Kindly ensure you relax and read the information on this page okay.
Don’t forget to also drop us a comment below in case you need any further updates.
ESD Scholarship 2021/2022 Form Portal Application Documents
The applicant should complete/submit by 31 May 2021:
- Application with a passport-sized photo
- CV in English
- Personal statement [motivation letter], 1 page [300-400 words] in length, explaining the reasons why you are applying, your relevant previous experience, and how studying at ESD will benefit your future professional development
- Copy of the degree diploma from the institution of higher education attended most recently (accompanied by unofficial English translation if the diploma is not in English)
- Copy of the academic record from the institution of higher education attended most recently (with unofficial English translation if necessary)
- Passport photo/data page
- An academic essay of 4 pages (1,300-1,500 words with references) to be written on one of the topics below:
- Impact of Covid-19 to the future of Europe
- China – a partner or a foe?
- Multilateral reset in the US – dream or reality?
- Is soft power a successful tool to tackle the climate crisis?
- Digital diplomacy – interim measure or way forward?
See ESD Scholarship 2021/2022 Study process:
- Training course International Relations and European Integration with the value of 60 ECTS Credit Points starts on 14 September 2021 and ends on 27 May 2022;
- Successful students will receive ESD Certificate and Academic Record;
- Students from Estonia and from other countries study together. Language of instruction is English;
- Lecturers come from Estonia and other European countries;
- Detailed curriculum for 2020/2021 will be available on ESD website early April;
- The training course includes modules in three topics:
European Integration Studies;
- tuition fee;
- monthly allowance (450 EUR);
- accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection);
- health insurance in Estonia during the studies;
- cost of Schengen visa;
- scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
The person applying for the scholarship:
- comes from a country eligible for ODA
- has at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- has an advanced command of English (speaking, reading, and writing);
- is currently employed by their country’s/territory’s foreign or civil service, and has been working there for at least one year;
- is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory;
- is hard-working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
Application deadline is 31 May 2021. Information about application documents and procedure is available at ESD website.
For further questions please contact Liina Link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply for ESD Scholarship 2021/2022 Online?
You need to kindly note that the application requires you to pass through the two stages of the application.
In the step one, you’ll have to Obtain User Name & Password
- Application documents can be submitted by using Online Scholarship Application System.
- Application must reach ESD by 31 May 2021 the latest. Skype interviews will be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
- All candidates will be informed by e-mail about the result of their application no later than 18 June 2021.
- Selected participants are expected to arrive in Tallinn on 10-12 September 2021.
- For further questions please contact Liina Link at email@example.com
Once you’re done with the first stage, then you have to proceed to the second stage okay.
Kindly make sure you fill all the information on the ESD Scholarship second stage correctly.