Here is Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment 2018 portal/website at (www.fedfire.gov.ng) and also Federal Fire Service recruitment 2018 application procedure. This is to inform the general public that recruitment into Federal Fire Service (FFS) 2018 application form is now out.
Read Also: Prison Service Recruitment 2018 Form Portal recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng
Below here are the full details on how to apply for Federal Fire Service recruitment 2018 online.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment 2018 exercise:
. Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 Available Positions:
- CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) CONPASS 09.
Applicants must possess a Master’s Degree or membership of a recognized professional body.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from recognized Universities.
- CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) CONPASS 08:
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from recognized Polytechnics/institutions.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing, CONHESS 06
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or AdvancedNABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
- CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics.
Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application.
Kindly review the available positions on the available jobs page to see if you meet the requirements for a given position.
- All Applications for the Federal Fire Service recruitment 2018 must be online.
- Candidates for positions on Categories A and B(i) (holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NABTEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
- Applicants are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening/documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
- 4. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this publication.