The Npower 2018-2019 Shortlisted Candidate List [1st Batch List] can now out via www.Npower.Gov.Ng. Npower 2018-2019 successful shortlisted Candidates details are now available on the NPower website. The N-Power Programme has selected over 300,000 people for the second phase of the social investment programme.
How to Check Npower 2018-2019 Shortlisted Candidate List
N-power 2nd Batch Lists will soon be uploaded online; To check your name follow the steps below;
- Visit Npower Portal: www.npower.gov.ng
- Enter your registered Phone number
- Then click the check button to check your name.
- For quick search, follow the steps below to check if you are among
- Enter your phone number
- Search for your name fast in list of Npower Shortlisted candidates 2018
If you are shortlisted, then visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/home/
10 TIPS FOR 2018 APPLICANTS
As you prepare towards Monday, please note the following tips that will guide you;
1. Login website www.npower.gov.ng
2. Login with your phone number and your name or surname
3. The site may be extremely busy, we want to encourage you not to panic, you can try check your name anytime, so long you are able to do this before the commencement of verification exercise.
4. Remember only 300,000 will be selected out of 2.8m that applied for this program.
5. Always remember to send your complaint through all their social media Facebook, tweeter, instagram or email@example.com
6. Be present at the venue of the verification exercise.
7. If you are successfully selected, please prepare all your credentials for the verification exercise.
8. Note that checking your name as from next week Monday doesn’t guarantee you are volunteer for this program until after your verification exercise.
9. Keep all your details to yourself only, don’t share it with second party.
10. Learn from any 2016 volunteer.
More details shortly.
Be a Good citizen of 🇳🇬Nigeria
Those applicants shortlisted will undergo verification for final deployment; N-power focal person might be the one to verify yous documents or credentials at the Local Government Area of assignment.
You will undergo verification based on:
- Make sure the Cleanup & All Experts of Education
- Birth Birth Birth / Old Testament Information
- NYSC Discharge Certificate