USADF Grant 2021/2022 registration is now ongoing, it takes less than 5 minutes to apply for this federal government empowerment program. The USADF Grant 2021 Application is done online, and anyone who follows all the right guidelines listed on this page will quickly complete USADF Grant registration 2021 without wasting much time.
In case you wish to become a participant, kindly follow all the instructions we’ve outlined right on this page to start the online application.
USADF Grant Registration 2021 Form Portal
The official portal for USADF Grant online registration portal is https://www.usadf.gov/apply.
It is important to kindly note that the online registration form is free. You’re not supposed to make payment to anyone.
Please note that survival fund registration portal is user friendly, if you haven’t benefited from the USADF Grant. To apply for USADF Grant, then kindly follow the application procedures listed on this page.
USADF invites applications from registered African agricultural cooperatives, producer groups, processors, and enterprises for grant financing. Grants will support solutions that extend your organizations’ own capabilities to increase your revenues, create jobs, improve farmer incomes, and achieve sustainable market-based growth.
USADF is accepting applications in the following countries and sectors:
Benin: banana, cashew, maize, rice, shea, soy
Burkina Faso: cashew, honey/beeswax, maize, onions, rice, shea butter, tomatoes
Burundi: coffee, palm oil, potato, rice
Côte d’Ivoire: cashew, cassava, cocoa, rice
Democratic Republic of the Congo: cocoa, coffee, fishing, job training/youth employment, livestock, renewable energy, rice
Guinea: fish farming, off-grid energy, palm oil, shea
Kenya: fishing, livestock, maize, rice, sorghum
Liberia: cassava, cocoa, goat, palm oil, rice, vegetables
Mali: cashew, fonio, gum arabic, maize, millet, rice, shea, sorghum, sweet peas
Malawi: horticulture, legumes, oil seeds, rice, tree crops
Mauritania: animal husbandry, cowpeas, gum Arabic, maize, milk, millet, rice, sorghum, vegetables & fruits
Rwanda: beans, coffee, maize, rice, tea
South Sudan: cassava, coffee, maize, shea, sorghum
Somalia: fishing, frankincense, job training/youth employment, livestock, rice, sesame
Tanzania: beans, coffee, cotton, horticulture, maize, rice
Uganda: cassava, coffee, maize, rice
Zambia: agri-energy hybrid, dairy, fish farming, oil seeds, rice
Zimbabwe: potatoes, coffee, beans, soybean, maize, groundnuts, sesame, tomatoes, onions, chilies, herbs and spices, small grains, fruits, livestock, off-grid energy
USADF Grant 2021/2022 Form Portal Criteria
- Your organization must demonstrate that it has successfully worked together for a minimum of 2 years, has a minimum of 200 active members or suppliers, and has the capability to effectively use grants funds.
- Your ownership and management must be in agreement on the problem to be addressed and have a commitment to benefit your community.
- An organization must demonstrate the capability to account for USADF funds by showing you have a minimum of 2 years of basic functional management and financial controls in place.
- Your organization must be 100% African-owned and African-led.
- USADF is not accepting applications from non-government organizations (NGOs) and intermediaries. Your organization must be an agricultural cooperative, producer group, processor, or business.
Successful Proposals Must…
- Have a clearly defined market opportunity to grow revenues that can increase incomes.
- Have a clearly defined plan of how you can increase revenues and incomes in 2- 4 years.
- Commit significant cash or specific in-kind contributions toward the grant activity.
- Be able to directly impact hundreds of people and community members.
- Be able to identify a path for continued growth and financing after the USADF grant ends.
- Not exceed US $250,000.
- Special consideration will be given to applications that incorporate innovative strategies to make use of new approaches and technologies, including complementary finance and information technology.
- Special consideration will also be given to women-owned organizations and applications that promote youth entrepreneurship and employment.
USADF Grant 2021/2022 Form Portal Application instructions
- Your submission must include the following information from your organization:
- financial statements for the last 2 years
- registration document
- completed grant application form, in English, or French
- Applications must be in the sectors identified above for each country.
- Applications can be no more than US $250,000.
- Submit all documents in one e-mail by October 17, 2021 to the e-mail address linked above at apply here for your country.
- Download a copy of the grant application form here:
How to apply for 2021 Funding Opportunities For Africa?
In case you want to immediately start your online registration, kindly follow the simple steps listed below to apply online now.
- First, you’ll need to have a valid means of Identification
- Then visit www.usadf.gov/apply to register