ZOA Recruitment 2019/2020 Vacancies Application Form is out and the online registration application portal/website will be open any for fresh application intake from unemployed graduates. This is to inform the general public that the ZOA has commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the ZOA Recruitment 2019, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the ZOA Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for 2019 ZOA Recruitment Application Form?
- Is the ZOA 2019 Recruitment Application Form out?
- When will 2019 ZOA Recruitment start?
- I need ZOA Recruitment 2019 updates?
- The official ZOA 2019 Recruitment Portal?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the ZOA 2019 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the ongoing ZOA 2018 Recruitment.
NOT YET REGISTERED? Registering on ZOA Recruitment 2019 enables you to create a profile to showcase your capabilities to us.
ZOA Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
All applicants applying for the ZOA Recruitment 2019 must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
Below you find brief examples of possible positions at ZOA:
- Country Director
The Country Director is responsible for the programmes and activities of ZOA in the programme country within the framework of ZOA’s Policy- and Business Plan and agreed Country Annual Plan.
- Programme Manager
The Programme Manager is responsible for the integral management and development of a ZOA programme area. The Programme Manager reports to the Country Director.
- Programme Advisor
As Programme Advisor you are responsible to ensure a high quality programme design, the implementation of a functional Monitoring & Evaluation system as well as proper networking with all stakeholders.
- Manager General Affairs
The Manager General Affairs is responsible for effective and efficient management and control of all supportive processes in the country organisation. This includes finances, HR, logistics, and IT.
The general profile of ZOA senior management staff is listed here below. The specific profile will differ per function.
- Being a Christian adhering to the Christian identity of ZOA;
- Candidates are expected to support the vision and mission of ZOA.
- At least 3 years’ experience (5 for Country Directors) in a development country;
- University Degree in management, humanitarian, livelihoods, agriculture, (rural) development, or other relevant field;
- Good spoken and written command of English and for some countries French.
- Interpersonal and cross cultural sensitivity;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
Interested and you want to apply?
ZOA adheres to an equal opportunities policy and is committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified women and men, people of all nationalities, and cultural backgrounds, and candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply. If you are interested in working for ZOA, please apply below.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply online
30th Nov, 2019 23:59
1. Applicant should note that the online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for ZOA Recruitment 2019/2020 application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.